Sunday, November 9, 2008

QVC ERROR ELVIS '68 COMEBACK COINS 2008

For all of you that purchased these coins in August 2008. These coins were listed on QVC as a limited Edition, limited to that day only. However, 2 days later I checked QVC'S site on the computer, they were still for sale. I talked live to a rep. on the site, she had one story, then I called, they said they had to call the buyer and find out. After a run around , got a call from a man in the headquarters office, name was Mike. He listened, put me on hold then said they had to figure out what to do. You see, these 1 day only sets were now a larger LTD. Ed. due to the fact they could still be purchased. One person caught it, was me. They did remove the listing when I raised a fit, however Mike called about a week or so later, this time he said yes they did have it up due to error and yes, they were available for sale until I forced them to remove. I explained that now the LTD. Ed. was a larger Edition, he didn't care and said they would do nothing. I told him I was going to make the public aware, he said go ahead. Guessing he did not think I would. Sets arrived end of September 2008, beautiful to, the COA has no numbers as to edition size. This info should have come from them, they did acknowledge just I caught it, what if I hadn't??? So this is info I feel Elvis fans and collectors needed to know. Sad, honesty is a thing of the past it seems, and who pays the price? You guessed it, the consumer. Keep the King Alive everyone, and have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: